Q: What are the modules in the PoC Accelerator?
A: We break the marketing funnel into six parts. And the Accelerator has you building your funnel, piece by piece:
1) Marketing Helium: This is strategic. You get into the heart and mind of your ideal clients. So when you talk, write or present - you know what will move them to action.
2) Simple, Compelling Message: Builds on top of Marketing Helium. It's how you stand out from your first impression. And continue to be different every chance you get afterwards.
3) Hand-Raising-Free-Offer. Or HaRFO: Now, you'll present your expertise in a way draws your ideal clients to you. If they see your ideas and think, "Oh, you're just like all the others, and they couldn't help me." They'll think you can't help, either. So instead, you're going to present your ideas and information in a way that leads your ideal clients to react with "Oh! I've never heard anyone say it that way! That's interesting! Tell me more!"
To get that reaction, you will create a unique framework for talking about what you do. Then, you'll expand on it and create what you can use as a lead magnet, signature talk, webinar, key note, or any other presentation designed to draw your ideal clients to you. Others charge thousands of dollars to help you with any one of these. Here, it's all included in the Accelerator.
4) Get Noticed Sequence: Finally, we get to tactics. Here you design the simplest possible plan for getting in front of your ideal clients. Consistently.
5) Elegant Sales Conversation: You're probably good with people. But selling might leave you feeling awkward and out of control. You get our 7+ hour training, "How to Elegantly Lead Your Next Sales Conversation." This alone sells for $497. Included free!
6) Easy Yes! Offer: Finally, you'll build your offers and proposals in a way that makes it easier for your ideal clients to say "Yes!" than to say No.
None of this is rehashed from other people's stuff. If you've been on my list a while, you know that we strive for simplicity on the far side of complexity. There's nuance here. Depth. Everything is highly practical and "next-step" focused.
You'll learn more from implementing than from mere studying. Our focus is to help you understand enough to implement consistently.